Download PDF Product Catalogs
Download PDF Technical Sheet Sizes: ¼" up to 4"
Rating: ASME Class 300, 600, 800, 900, 1500, 1700, 2500, 2700, 4500 - DIN PN 40, 100, 160, 250, 420
Materials: ASTM A182 A105, A182 F11, A182 F22, A182 F91, A182 F316 or special High Alloys (on request).
Connections: Flanged to DIN, Flanged to ASME, Socket Weld, Butt Weld, Screwed NPT-GAS
BONETTI manufactures a complete range of shut-off and drain valves for use with level gauges.
We can also design and manufacture special valves for specific particularly severe operating conditions.
Depending on their design and type, our valves are also qualified in accordance to:
- API 6 FA and BS 6775: Fire safe
- TA Luft - German Clean Air, TÜF Munchen
- Druckbehälterverordnung §22: railway and road tankers down to -40 ° C - TÜF Munchen.
BONETTI manufactures and designs valves specifically for use with level gauges and guarantees perfect seat tightness and reliable performance. Our valves are maintenance free, and provide for easy dismantling and servicing to facilitate gauge glass replacement.
Valve bodies and bonnets are made from dropped forged carbon steel or stainless steel (other materials available on request).
We offer various options for valve shut-off and drain operation, including metal to metal seat and disk, (also with stellite hard facing), semi soft seated piston valves, and cylindrical plug cocks.
Valves, depending on type, can be operated with handweel, weighted lever for quick closing, double-ended lever (also quick-closing), chain patterned hand wheel, conical gear box with or without handwheel for operating on site.
Depending on typeValves can be:
- offset connected to the gauge body with
- stuffing box for glass tube level gauge
- stainless steel tube gauge ends
- union tailpipe
- screwed ends
- socket or butt welded ends
- metal lenticular gasket
- by means of threaded oval flanges and bolts with special cross-fitting which allows to rotate level gauge body on its axis in order to obtain easy reading from control floor
According to Customer request or technical specification, level gauge Valves can be:
- right-hand or left-hand operated
connected to the vessel by:
- flanged ends according all Standards: (ASME, AFNOR, BS, DIN, GOST, UNI etc.)
- socket welding or butt welding ends fitted with:
- safety Ball-Check
- circulating tube to prevent condensation
- expansion bend